New Student Enrollment

To enroll at Enka High School, students must live in the Enka district with a parent or legal guardian.  Otherwise, they must complete a "Transfer/Release Application" and make payment to attend school out of district by contacting Student Services at 828-255-5918.
Any student who is not living with a parent or legal guardian should contact David Thompson at 828-255-5918.
Students who are eligible to enroll will need to do the following:
      1. Make an appointment to enroll with a counselor by calling 828-670-5000 (x123)
      2. Students must be accompanied to their appointment by a parent or legal guardian.  If applicable,    
         documents verifying legal guardianship must be presented  (e.g.  birth certificate, court ordered
         documents, etc.). 

      3. The parent or legal guardian must provide the following:
             Withdrawal Form
             Most Recent Report Card
             Birth Certificate
             Immunization Records
             2 Proofs of Residency in the Enka District
                (Example: Electric Bill, Rental Agreement, Deed, Homeowner's Insurance/Renter's Policy with correct address)
Enrollment Forms can be located on the Buncombe County School website: Registration for New Students